Caledonia: (289) 960-0704
Toronto: (416) 253-6742
Hamilton: (905) 481-0880
- October 27 2015–Was the guest on “The Roz & Mocha Show” on Kiss 92.5 FM. Did on-air readings for call-in listeners. LINK
- 2012 Hosted a monthly radio show on blogtalkradio.com called “Psychic Street Smarts”. Show focus is Spiritualism, the Psychic Industry, New Age Spirituality, Alternative Health and Healing practices with the intent of educating the public about these topics.
- October 31 2012–Was the guest on “The Roz & Mocha Show” on Kiss 92.5 FM. Did on-air readings for call-in listeners. LINK
- October 2007 – March 2012– Hosted a weekly then monthly radio/internet television show on thatchannel.com on Wednesdays and then Mondays at 7 pm called “Psychic Street Smarts”. Show focus is Spiritualism, the Psychic Industry, New Age Spirituality, Alternative Health and Healing practices with the intent of educating the public about these topics.
- October 31 2008– Was a guest on on the “The Breakfast Show with Mad Dog and Billie” on Virgin Radio 99.9 to do an on-air psychic reading for the Halloween contest winner.
- March 2008– Guest on the Ed the Sock Show. Talked to Ed about my life as a Psychic.
- August 2007–Interviewed for an article called “The city that’s still asleep” for the Toronto Star newspaper. Topic: “Fun Activities to do in Toronto before 8 am. Posted on the Toronto Star website, and printed in the paper on August 16, 2007.
- Radio Interview on the subject of “Spell Casters Online” for “The Shauna Rae Show” on News Talk 1290 CJBK (London, Ontario) on October 31, 2006.
- Interviewed and quoted in an article called “Love Potion $99.99“ for the Globe and Mail newspaper. Topic: “Spell Casters on the Web” was the focus of a Halloween segment posted on the Globe and Mail website, and printed in the paper on October 27 and 28, 2006.
- Interviewed about “Spiritualism” on the Rogers Cable cast show 3 D Dialogue. Show aired October 23, 26, and 28, 2006.
- Professional Psychic–quality clairvoyant readings.
- Expert Psychic/Spiritualist Medium in Toronto and Southern Ontario, Canada serving Spiritualist Churches as a Clairvoyant, Podium Lecturer and Spiritualist Healer since 1996.
- Conducting Meditation, Spiritual Healing and Psychic Development Circles in her home since 1997.
- Facilitated computer training and literacy for adults with severe physical/mental disabilities.
- Experienced in working with a variety of children, youths and adults of various cultures delivering educational/recreational programs in tutoring, facilitating and coordinating capacities.
- Provided and monitored alternative testing and examination, accommodation and support to students using the Disability Services Department in both a College and University setting.
- Assisted students in a professional and friendly manner in small group and one-to-one situations.
- Ensured student examination regulations were met and completed documentation accordingly.
- Maintained a variety of software programs for residents, including Wivik Virtual Bliss boards.
- Facilitated testing sessions for academic research in Comprehension and Production of Sentences of Bliss board users using Augmentative Communication Devices.
- Tutored individuals and small groups of children, youths and adults with various diversity issues; areas of concentration were Math, English and Computer Software.
- Implemented Adlerian-based Early Childhood Education programming in a summer-camp setting and facilitated an after-school cooking program for the Toronto School Board.
- Completed Human Resources and Business Applications for Windows Certificates.
- Experienced in all aspects of office administration and public reception; prepared documentation for payroll, sick leave and absentee reports; completed bank deposits.
- Experienced in MSWord, Excel, Corel WordPerfect and knowledgeable in Dragon Naturally Speaking, Simply Accounting and AccPac.
Psychic/Spiritualist Medium and Educator
2006 to Present
Wilfred Laurier University
Mohawk College, Hamilton ON
Ivanhoe Cambridge Inc.
Administrative Assistant (Contract)
Computer Software Tutor
McGill University, Montreal PQ
Communications Study Tester (Contract)
Computer Support Assistant (Contract)
Employed in the education field 1994 to 1996.
Transformational Arts College,
Spiritual Psychotherapy Spiritual Director Diploma (in process)
Human Resources Certificate,
Business Applications for Windows,
Integrated Accounting Certificate,
MS Clerical Support Certificate
University of Toronto,
Bachelor of Education (in process),
Hons. B.A. English/Sociology/History
Sir Sandford Fleming College,
Educational Assistant Diploma